Detego Global is on the lookout for a Junior Data Recovery Practitioner to assist with lab-based work, including data recovery and the forensic investigation of Digital Devices (including but not limited to mobile devices, computer devices and peripheral digital devices such as USBs, SSDs).
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects including the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team. The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will play an integral role in helping shape the company’s development processes.
- Head Digital Analyst.
- Detego’s HQ in Horsham, West Sussex.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist with lab-based work, including data recovery and the forensic investigation of Digital Devices.
- The repair and unrepair of digital devices
- Maintenance of standard practice documentation
- Following of documented procedures and completion of reports on procedures followed
- General support of the Professional Services Team
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of the digital arena – mobile phone and computers, including hardware and software
- Ability to diagnose digital device issues and repair as necessary – screens, PCB swaps for example.
- Ability to work within a defined SOP/workflow-based system
- Ability to make meticulous notes Desirable Competencies
- Knowledge of Digital forensics
- Knowledge of Forensic science principles
- Knowledge of ISO standardised systems
- A minimum of 1-year experience working in the field of computer and/or mobile phone repairs, diagnosis of technical issues, and/or technical support.
- Similar experience may be considered provided that the candidate can display strong technical competence and knowledge regarding mobile phones and computers.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you’re the right fit.