Detego Global is on the lookout for a Software Developer. We are looking for an experienced developer, who is able to become a key member of our team, and help us continue to develop mission-critical software to a high standard. This is the chance to take a lead role in developing some of the key products for our company as we continue to develop exciting new products that have a real world impact. We have a hardworking and friendly dev team, and we’re looking for a highly capable developer, able to play a key role in that team, and in driving the company forward to our next phase.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects including the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team. The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will play an integral role in helping shape the company’s development processes.
- Senior Software Developer
Place of Work:
- Hybrid working – Remote (up to 4 days a week) with at least 1 day a week in our office in Horsham
- Negotiable depending on experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing .NET based web services
- Proficient with C# and Visual Studio
- Experience in a team working and strong people skills
- Experience writing tests and using testing frameworks
- Capable using HTML and CSS
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code
- Comfortable using version control, primarily Git
- Experience with WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Experience with the latest .NET Core releases
- We’re happy to consider flexible working, with some days of the week working from home and to discuss accommodating your personal circumstances for work/life balance.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re the right fit.