Detego Global is on the lookout for a Technical Project Manager who can to join our development team to help focus on delivering new releases for existing products and help deliver new projects.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects including the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team. The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will play an integral role in helping shape the company’s development processes.
- Lead architect
Place of Work:
- Remote working (4 days a week) with one day at Detego HQ- Horsham, West Sussex.
- Salary: £40,000.00-£48,000.00 per year
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating development requirements: Ensuring that the development team are kept aligned with the highest development priorities and that the requirements are clearly defined to all parties
- Scoping and estimating: Facilitate planning, prioritising and estimation meetings, to ensure the dev backlog is clear and understood by key parties
- Project planning: In coordination with the lead developers, produce plans for new features and products
- Delivery: Proactive in helping deliver multiple projects and overcoming difficulties to ensure products/projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Continuous Improvement: Be a driving force in helping the development team deliver constant improvement to our development processes
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in project management, with a software application or similar complex software requirements
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall project management processes
- Commercially aware with a focus of delivering on time, to scope and to budget, and an ability to understand customer requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of presenting work and leading meetings on next steps
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, code management, hosting infrastructure,
- Ability to assess risks and issues, identifying the root cause and delivering solutions
- Ability to engage in technical conversations in a productive manner, and ensure the conversations are kept in line with business requirements
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you’re the right fit.