Detego Global is on the lookout for a UK Business Development Manager to proactively seek out new opportunities within the Corporate marketplace to sell award winning, patented technology to corporate investigation teams, CISO’s and high-level IT clients.
Global Sales Director
Place of Work:
The role will be based in UK Headquarters, Horsham, West Sussex.
Negotiable depending on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities and drive business growth across the region.
- Coordinate large opportunities where you ensure project plan and follow-up
- Assist in Business Development and retention meetings, both in the preparation and the summary.
- Attend and present at exhibitions across the UK.
- Develop a network of contacts/Partners to attract new clients, research new market opportunities and oversee growth projects, making sales projections and forecasting revenue, in line with projected income.
Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English, a second language is advantageous but not essential.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- 2 years+ experience in B2B sales with a track record.
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- The ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you’re the right fit.