Detego Global is on the lookout for a Digital Forensics Admin. The role includes accurately logging all exhibits on the Digital Forensics (Outsource) case management system, ensuring the correct secure storage of exhibits and dealing with enquiries made to the Digital Forensics Unit.
You will be responsible for assisting DFU colleagues to maximise the efficiency and evidential potential of submissions to the unit and the archiving and deleting data in line with departmental and statutory regulations.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an administrative role. Excellent working knowledge and ability to operate a range of computer packages. In addition, they will require excellent communication skills, both oral and written and good organisational and time-management skills.
Ideally a full current UK/European driving licence holder, you must have the willingness and ability to travel for business purposes and work flexibly to suit the department’s requirements.
This is a very challenging and demanding but also rewarding role. The successful candidate will be subject to personal and financial vetting checks prior to appointment – this can take up to 3 months.
- Head Digital Forensic Analyst
Place of Work:
- Based in our head office in Horsham
- £18,000 – £22,000 (DOE)
Essential qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mathematical skills
- Excellent computer skills, including at least an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise tasks
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ordering and tracking equipment levels
- Assisting police officers with queries
- Updating databases, spreadsheets and internal systems
- Carrying out audits and completing asset registers
- Error checking, ensuring all information is present and correct
- Liaising with external providers regarding capacity and capability
- Resolving queries with practitioners
- Dealing with Defence requests, liaising with officers, CPS and Defence requests.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re the right fit.