Event Location: Webinar
Event Dates: 26th January 2022 12 PM EST.
Event Website: GoToWebinar
About the Webinar:
A detailed look at DFIR tools used by elite military, law enforcement, enterprise security teams and the digital forensics community to rapidly acquire data from computers and phones.
Solutions we will look at:
Extend your team’s capabilities with this cutting-edge solution that enables them to access information critical to investigations on any smartphone. With MD-LIVE, investigators can:
- Rapidly extract and analyze data specific to investigations while protecting the privacy of witnesses and complying with data protection laws.
- Gain external control of devices with screen mirroring to gather data from devices with broken/non-functional displays without compromising evidential integrity.
- Analyze cases faster by viewing evidence data as it would appear on the smartphone. + Use the inbuilt omniviewer to preview photos, videos, documents and other exhibit data.
- Automate and speed up investigations using its intuitive user interface. + Generate reports in different file formats and provide specialist witness documents.
- Take pictures of exhibits, record evidence directly from device screens and even record the investigations process through external camera input.
The world’s fastest forensic imaging tool that produces speeds 4x faster than any other imaging solution.
Instantly identify files containing pre-determined terms, phrases or metadata that’s vital to investigations with Detego’s Field Triage without running extensive data extraction and analysis.