Detego Global is proud to become a community member of the Accelerated Capability Environment (ACE) network.
ACE is a UK Home Office capability within the Homeland Security Group.
ACE is a partnership between the public and private sectors. It has access to a community of more than 260 organisations and experts drawn from the private sector and academia, from which it selects and combines the capabilities best suited to any given problem.
Established in 2017, ACE applies its approach of industry-led innovation and co-creation to increasingly wide-ranging challenges from across government and other public sector agencies.
ACE has successfully delivered solutions in fields such as online child sexual abuse and exploitation, counter-terrorism, the insider threat in critical national infrastructure, cybercrime and border security.
What they do:
- accelerate the development of public safety and security capabilities to achieve rapid impact in missions across government and the wider public sector
- support data-enabled investigations, law enforcement and counter-terrorism operations
- apply agile, mission-led innovation to deliver practical solutions within just weeks or months
- provide public sector customers with direct access to industry expertise and capabilities
- give small and medium-sized enterprises a simpler way to work with government customers
- provide forward-looking insights into emerging threat and opportunity landscapes
- create common purpose across a complex stakeholder community and diverse sectors
- focus on putting the public sector at the centre of problem-solving to ensure better buy-in to innovative solutions