Event Location: Webinar
Event Dates: 27 April 2022 – 3PM – IST
Event Website: Zoom
About the Webinar:
Join Detego’s Global Sales Director, Alex Kirk, and the team at Pelorus as they provide a detailed look at Detego’s Unified Investigations Platform and highlight how Law Enforcement teams can leverage this technology to speed-up investigations.
This webinar will focus on the key advantages of using Detego’s technology and how it can enable both field and lab-based investigators to extract, analyse and report on critical evidence from 1,000s of digital devices including phones, computers, drones, smart devices and loose media.
Detego’s all-in-one Investigations platform includes:
- Ballistic Imager – The world’s fastest imaging tool with patented technology that enables investigators to capture 1 TB of data from computers and servers in less than 8 minutes
- Field Triage – A portable tool that rapidly identifies files related to investigations and provides instant alerts without running time-consuming data extraction and analytical processes
- Detego MD – Unlocks and extracts data from over 15,000 mobile phone models, IoT enabled devices, drones, more than 2,000 apps and more
- Media Acquisition – Fast-tracks investigations by simultaneously securing and analysing data from multiple removable devices (loose media), while providing live views of data being captured
- Detego Analyse – Integrates all forensic acquisitions and leverages powerful AI and automation features to promptly provide in-depth analysis, intelligence and court-ready reports
- Detego Fusion – Helps build detailed intelligence on cases with advanced link analysis while exposing valuable connections between places, people, cases and devices.