Detego Global is on the lookout for a Digital Forensics Support Engineer and Software Tester who can to join our team. This will be a hybrid role, providing support to our customers and working in QA testing. Customer service skills will be key for the successful candidate, a background in IT or Tech would be beneficial, Training for QA can be provided but a keen interest in Digital Forensics is key.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects including the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team. The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will play an integral role in helping shape the company’s development processes.
- The Head of Professional Services
Place of Work:
- Company HQ – Horsham, West Sussex
- £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering the phone/support tickets and dealing with customer queries and enquires, and providing a high level of service and support.
- Supporting both new and existing customers with issues, licensing and orders.
- Accurately test and record any issues/bugs reported within the issue tracking software.
- Take full ownership of reported issues from start to finish.
- Testing and Verifying Issues when support issues are received.
- Further testing of issues reported by customer once they are fixed by the developers.
- Keeping clients up to date on issues that have been fixed and verified.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date with latest releases of all relevant tools.
- Ensuring all outstanding support issues are regularly updated and followed up on.
- Assist in licensing and order fulfilment when required.
- Helping with User Acceptance Testing and writing up relevant test cases for specific methods.
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Team with regression testing when it is needed.
Some responsibilities may occur outside of your primary role.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of providing customer support
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to follow support workflows and process tickets from start to finish
- Ability to work within a team and in isolation
- Ability to help with tasks outside of your primary job role – a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you’re the right fit.