Detego Global is on the lookout for a Digital Forensics Software Training Assistant who can deliver first class training on the company’s software suite.
This role will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to work on some extremely rewarding projects including the development of impactful software while working with a friendly and supportive team. The role has a strong opportunity for growth and will be key to shaping the company’s training programmes.
- The Head of Professional Services
Place of Work:
- Client facilities across the UK and foreign destinations
- Working from home when possible
- Company HQ and training suite- Horsham, West Sussex
- £26,000-£32,000.00 per year
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To deliver first-class training on Detego Global’s software suite – predominantly digital forensic software for computer and mobile device analysis
- Such training will be delivered across multiple delivery platforms – face-to-face classroom, online (live) as well as online (self-learning) packages*
- The role includes the upkeep and updating of the training packages (driven, in the main, by updates to the software but also client/SMT requirements too)
- Online (self-learning) content (currently hosted on Thinkific)
- Slide decks (currently stored as PowerPoint) per software package
- Prerequisite packages (defined training data) for virtual training
- General support of the Professional Services
*note – Detego has clients across the globe and as such training is likely to require foreign travel and early or late online training as required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in professional software training delivery
- Confident to deliver to a wide range of client-types
- Ability to think on their feet
- Document control
- Knowledge of digital devices – (hardware types, OS types etc..)
- Background in Law Enforcement or the Military
- Experience in training Law Enforcement
- Experience in training Military Personnel
- Knowledge of Digital forensics
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you’re the right fit.