Join us at booth #13 at this year’s conference and explore our cutting-edge digital forensics solutions designed to combat serious crimes against children.
Our state-of-the-art technology is trusted by specialist ICAC (Internet Crimes Against Children), CSAM (Child Sexual Abuse Materials), and CSAE (Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation) investigators, as well as law enforcement teams around the world.
Investigators rely on our technology to simplify and accelerate the extraction and analysis of crucial evidence from digital devices involved in these heinous crimes. From field agents to lab-based specialists, our solutions can support every part of your team.
Visit our booth to see first-hand how our technology eliminates bottlenecks and accelerates case resolution times by leveraging record-setting data extraction capabilities, rapid and accurate triage, AI analytics and advanced workflow automation.
Enter our draw to win Detego software worth more than $10,000 and take home some exclusive Detego merch.
Join our exclusive presentation at CACC
Rapid Insights for Timely Action: Fast-Tracking Investigations into Child Abuse and Exploitation with Detego’s Award-Winning Tools
When: Wednesday, August 9, 2023 | From: 10:15 – 11:30 AM (CST) | Room: City View 6
Join our session to learn how our Unified Digital Forensics Platform can enable your team to speed up investigations and safeguard the vulnerable.
Discover how our platform rapidly extracts data from thousands of devices and apps, instantly identifies devices used for crime, and uncovers critical data and connections by leveraging advanced AI.
Trusted by ICAC, CSAM, and CSAE investigators worldwide, our state-of-the-art platform provides lab and field-based teams with access to:
- The world’s fastest forensic imaging tool capable of securing 1TB in less than 8 minutes
- Rapid computer triage capabilities with a globally patented alert system for the swift identification of devices related to investigations
- Cutting-edge mobile triage tools to gather insights from smartphones
- Advanced workflow automation to reduce backlogs
- A centralised, end-to-end investigations platform to eliminate data silos and improve collaboration
- Ground-breaking AI tools, including semantic search, Optical Character Recognition, similar image search, real-time translation and transcription and more
- AI-powered link-building tools to identify hidden connections between suspects, devices, locations and cases
- Enhanced insights through integrated datasets from CAID (Child Abuse Image Database) and Project VIC and much more