We’re proud to announce the release of version 4.12 of our award-winning Unified Digital Forensics Platform.
In addition to making Detego’s UI available in Japanese, we’ve rolled out some significant enhancements to enable you to crush backlogs and take your on-scene and lab-based investigations to the next level.
Download v4.12 from our Secure Portal to experience these benefits first hand.
These latest enhancements enable you to:
- Enjoy record-setting data acquisition speeds with the updated Ballistic Imager
- Resume paused or skipped Ballistic Imager acquisitions with ease
- Rapidly extract RAM data using Ballistic Imager
- Experience hash-matching speeds that are significantly faster than before
- Benefit from more detailed reports in Detego Field
- Choose OCR processing jobs based on the desired level of speed or detail
- Streamline investigations with enhancements to logical extractions and carving speeds
- Experience faster data access and report-building with the new intuitive report builder and viewer
- Fast-track installations using the new Installation Wizard in Install Manager
- Enjoy improved interoperability with the new MSAB XRY importer and exporter
Please download our release notes for a comprehensive list of our enhancements to Detego Analyse and Field.
See How Detego Can Work For You
Request a fully-functional, 30 day trial of our Unified Digital Forensics Platform