Detego Global seeks a talented React Software Developer to join our technology team on the front lines of building cutting-edge, real-world solutions. As a key contributor, you will help drive the development of industry-leading solutions that empower investigators worldwide.
This is an opportunity to work on impactful projects using the latest tools and technologies. The solutions we create will be leveraged globally by military units, law enforcement teams, and enterprises to fight crime and corruption.
We offer the chance to learn, grow and shape best practices in a supportive environment. Our dedicated developers are mission-focused and passionate about their craft. We are advancing our solutions as adoption accelerates across sectors.
- Lead Technical Architect
Place of Work:
- Hybrid working – Remote up to 4 days a week with at least 1 day a week in our office in Horsham
- £35,000 – £50,000
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Developing applications in React including component design and state management for specific use cases
- Developing or using REST APIs
- Experience working with at least one SQL and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, MariaDB, or MySQL)
- General understanding of infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipelines and the willingness to learn more
- Basic experience with the AWS platform
- Experience in a team working and strong people skills
- Experience writing tests and using testing frameworks
- Capable of using HTML and CSS
- Able to write clear, clean and documented code
- Comfortable using version control, primarily Git
- Experience developing .NET based web services
- Proficient with C# and Visual Studio
- Experience with WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation.
- Experience with the latest .NET Core releases
- We are happy to consider flexible working, with some days of the week working from home and to discuss accommodating your personal circumstances for work/life balance.
How to apply:
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you’re the right fit.