Are you attending the NW ICAC & Technology Conference this year?
If you are, stop by table #37 and meet the team from Detego Global! Our experts will offer a personalised demonstration of our award-winning digital forensics tools, designed to fast-track investigations into child abuse and exploitation.
Trusted by specialist ICAC, CSAM and CSAE investigators, our technology is a game-changer for both on-scene and lab-based investigations.
With record-breaking data extraction capabilities, accurate triage, AI analytics, and advanced workflow automation, our solutions simplify and accelerate the extraction and analysis of vital evidence from thousands of devices and apps.
Stop by and experience how Detego Global’s technology eliminates bottlenecks and expedites case resolution.
Join our exclusive presentation
Racing to Protect the Innocent: Detego Global’s High-Speed Tools to Combat Child Exploitation
When: 5 October, from 12:15 – 1:45 PM | Where: Denali
Join our exclusive presentation, where we’ll be unveiling how the award-winning Detego Unified Digital Forensics ecosystem transforms ICAC investigations.
Experience first-hand how our pioneering tools extract intelligence at lightning speed – rapidly acquiring data from thousands of devices and apps, instantly pinpointing crime-linked devices, and exposing critical connections and patterns.
Trusted globally by ICAC, CSAM and CSAE investigators, our solution arms lab and field-based teams with:
- The world’s fastest forensic imaging tool capable of securing 1TB in less than 8 minutes
- Rapid computer triage capabilities with a globally patented alert system for the swift identification of devices related to investigations
- Cutting-edge mobile triage tools to gather insights from smartphones
- Advanced workflow automation to reduce backlogs
- A centralised, end-to-end investigations platform to eliminate data silos and improve collaboration
- Ground-breaking AI tools, including semantic search, Optical Character Recognition, similar image search, real-time translation and transcription, and more
- AI-powered link-building tools to identify hidden connections between suspects, devices, locations and cases
- Enhanced insights through integrated datasets from CAID (Child Abuse Image Database) and Project VIC and much more